Door Entry Systems
Remotely grant access to visitors, see who’s on your premises and stay on top of who’s on your site. Allow visitors to leave video voicemail messages. The door can be answered from smartphone, tablet or PC
Why do I need it?
The design is discreet and suitable for a range of environments. To gain access through an entry controlled door, you can voice call, use a proximity token or use keypad options to completely personalise your system. Bluetooth smart credentials are also available with Paxton10. For more information watch the video.
- Low light sensitivity camera making it ideal for use day or night
- Multi-format token compatibility
- Intruder alarm integration with Net2 or Paxton10
- Easy expansion with IP and PoE technology
- For higher security sites, add a secondary IP camera to the system
- Answer the door with smartphones, tablets and pc’s with SIP compatibility
- Suitable for a range of environments – flush, surface and rain hood models
- The Entry Touch panel can be personalised with multiple themes and contact images for branding and quick visual recognition
- A host of new features including free concierge management and personalisation options with the Entry Premium monitor
- Allow visitors to leave video voicemails
- Entry Premium monitor available with a host of new features including free concierge management and personalisation options
- Capture angled views with a pan/tilt camera functionality